2020 Matching Gift Campaign: Now until September 30th. All contributions doubled by an anonymous donor. Double your impact!Anseye Pou Ayiti is accepting donations in support of our programmatic and operational efforts geared toward our movement for educational justice in Haiti. Contributions are tax-deductible (tax ID #20-8655418, see details below), and your support is very much appreciated! To contribute offline in Haiti, please contact 509-4895-4508 or deposit to Anseye Pou Ayiti’s Unibank account (250-1022-1292076). See below for how to donate online or by mailed check.
- $25 supports recruitment & selection tools used by each intern to recruit our new cohort of teacher-leaders.
- $50 provides a mobile device for our community coaches to track achievement results for all our teacher-leaders in a customized data application
- $80 provides classroom visits and 1-on-1 coaching with a teacher-leader for a month.
- $100 covers teacher-leader’s participation in a workshop.
- $1,000 is the per-teacher rate for our 4-week summer program with world-class educators.
Please Note: Anseye Pou Ayiti is receiving online donations through its fiscal sponsorship with Omprakash (tax ID #20-8655418). The donation link below will bring you to the joint APA/Omprakash page, and all donations will be directly to Anseye Pou Ayiti. Checks are also possible: The check should be made payable to “Omprakash” with memo line noting “Anseye Pou Ayiti”, and mailed to our fiscal sponsor’s U.S. mailing address (Anseye Pou Ayiti, c/o Omprakash, 2311 N 45th Street, Seattle, WA 98103).