Anseye Pou Ayiti is accepting donations in support of our programmatic and operational efforts geared toward our movement for educational justice in Haiti. Contributions are tax-deductible (tax ID #20-8655418, see details below), and your support is very much appreciated! To contribute offline in Haiti, please contact 509-4895-4508 or deposit to Anseye Pou Ayiti’s Unibank account (250-1022-1292076).
- $25 supports recruitment & selection tools used by each intern to recruit our new cohort of teacher-leaders.
- $50 provides a mobile device for our community coaches to track achievement results for all our teacher-leaders in a customized data application
- $80 provides classroom visits and 1-on-1 coaching with a teacher-leader for a month.
- $100 covers teacher-leader’s participation in a workshop.
- $1,000 is the per-teacher rate for our 4-week summer program with world-class educators.
Please Note:Anseye Pou Ayiti is receiving online donations through its fiscal sponsorship with Omprakash (tax ID #20-8655418). The donation link below will bring you to the joint APA/Omprakash page, and all donations will be directly to Anseye Pou Ayiti. Checks are also possible: The check should be made payable to “Omprakash” with memo line noting “Anseye Pou Ayiti”, and mailed to our fiscal sponsor’s U.S. mailing address (Anseye Pou Ayiti, c/o Omprakash, 2311 N 45th Street, Seattle, WA 98103).